Recent advances in the manufacture of wood plastic granules injection molding compounds have significantly contributed to the quality and compatibility and the ability of these materials to be environmentally friendly.
Plastic wood can only compare with its natural competitor, Wood. Because the other building materials are almost unlike the beauty and warmth of the wood. There is no other coating that can have the beauty and warmth and properties of natural wood other than plastic wood.
In the manufacture of plastic wood, natural wood look is used. Which creates warmth and special beauty. Plastic wood with its plastic in itself, and its warm and beautiful warm feel, has a very high durability compared to wood.
Injection wood pellet
Recent advances in the manufacture of plastic injection molding compounds have significantly contributed to the quality and compatibility and the ability of these materials to be environmentally friendly. In fact, the latest generation of WPCs can implement through traditional injection molding equipment with at least settings for processing settings and no physical hardware changes. However, these materials have some processing characteristics that differ from familiar molding resins.
Plast wood can divide into various types of plastic. Such as polyethylene, polypropylene and polystyrene. Additionally, Pulp Wood Injection Granules are among the emerging products. That can be called “thermoplastic biological compounds”. In addition, these biocompatible compounds can be from other natural fibers. Such as rice stems, fiber waste or flax to use.
Among the advantages of the wood pellet granules are plastia
- Adjustable and injected like all types of polymers.
- Appearance like wood and 100% waterproof.
- Absolutely insulating electricity.
- Low prices for materials.
- Ability to comply with all food standards.
- environment lover.
- Low weight compared to similar products.
- 100% recyclable and back to production cycle.
What is wood plastic granules
wood plastic granules composite, now called wpc, is a composite of materials. Such as natural wood fibers, plastics and thermoplastics, and special types of flour. Polywood wood wood is a very new type of product in this category. Its production is used in two parts of the material. in the wood sector, raw materials, such as pulp, peanut shell, bamboo, straw and in the plastic sector are used from polyethylene, PVC and polypropylene.
These materials, after mixing in extruded machines, form a solid paste that is the primary material of this composite. After the formation of this basic material and the preparation of the profiles and sections required. Each type of resin and compound materials are added to them, and at the last stage, these materials are formed in molds and dried.
Among the advantages of these composites are:
- 100% waterproof and moisture
- Full insulation of any radiation and radio magnetic waves, sound, heat and cold
- Antibacterial, resistant to the absorption and penetration of any type of microbes and bacteria, resistant to the penetration of any acid, fluids and lipids.
- With minimal expansion and contraction under different climatic conditions
- Non-flammable and fire-resistant, the impossibility of any kind of connection and ignition
- Has a minimum shelf-life of 30 years without any deformation, fracture resistance and change of appearance
- Fully washable and clean with a variety of cleaners and detergents
- Resistant to the penetration of insects and animals such as termites and mice
- 100% recyclable and fully compatible with the environment, due to the combination of plastic and aluminum materials
- High resistance against impact and pressure of foreign bodies and also no cracking