pp granules manufacturing process business
What you will read ...pp granules manufacturing propertiespp granules applicationsPolypropylene is classified according to its use in six groups:Polypropylene Features:
Nearly 40% of the world’s pp granules manufacturing are used in the textile industry to produce staple fibers, filament yarns, BCF flooring yarns, single filament yarns, non-textured sponge / bonded yarns and packaging tape and from this the textile industry can be considered one of the most important downstream industries in the polymer.
pp granules manufacturing properties
The main properties of PPs that have played a large part in its development are:
- High rigidity, low density, high tensile strength (especially in directional direction), good transparency, resistance to environmental stress (ESCR), chemical resistance and high temperature resistance (170 ° C melting point)
- Having good mechanical strength properties in filler and reinforcement materials. For many applications, this mixture can compete with expensive engineering polymers.
- Good molding properties
- Stretchable and directional. This property also can be used to produce fibers and directional films.
pp granules applications
PP copolymer and PP are competing with other polymers of a wide variety, including:
- Fibres and strings made of PP such as rope, woven textiles, curtain fabrics, sanitary woven fabrics, car interior fabric, bags and also pigeon tapes.
- Application in injectable molding, such as all kinds of auto parts, household appliances, scoops, covers, covers, furniture and toys.
- Oriented and directional films for packaging, bands / pressure sensitive adhesives, electrical appliances and shrink films.
- PP containers and also containers produced by the injection process (BLOW MOULDING).
Polypropylene is classified according to its use in six groups:
- Injection: The major consumption of polypropylene in this category includes the production of electrical and electronic appliances, household appliances, packaging industry, automotive industry, cap and warhead, sterile medical equipment, luggage, toys and also more.
- Fibre: This group is in second place in polypropylene consumption. PP for the textile industry is available in a variety of delicacies for fiber and yarn. Which include rope, non-textured fabrics, curtain fabrics, health fabrics, car fabrics, bandages and so on.
- Wind: It uses in the production of tanks, cans and bottles.
- Film and Sheet: Includes graphic and print graphics and packaging tapes.
- Pip Pipes: Used in the production of water and sewage pipes and hot water pipelines.
- Coated and Protective: Coated Wire and Cable.
Low density (0.9-0.91 g / cm3), high transparency, resistance to environmental stresses, high tensile strength, high rigidity, high temperature resistance (melting temperature of 160-170 ° C)), resistance to acids and bases. And also solvents, good mechanical strength, good molding properties, odorless, non-toxic and insoluble in water, a tendency to oxidize in the open air, and sensitivity and degradation to ultraviolet radiation.