Urea granules price per ton exporter
Urea granules fertilizer is white, odourless, easily soluble in water, 46 kg in 100kg. Nitrogen-containing fertilizer.
- Urea fertilizer is the highest level of nitrogen fertilizer among chemical fertilizers.
- High agricultural value.
- The plants are directly qualified as a source of plant nutrients and provide plenty of products.
- It has a less corrosive effect on agricultural tools.
- The unit is a fertilizer which is cheaper than Nitrogen.
- Urea fertilizer is applied to soil in various ways as irrigation water is applied or by spraying.
Advantages of urea granular fertilizer
- Urea granules, due to the presence of 46% nitrogen and high decomposition, helps reduce shipping costs more than other dry nitrogen forms. Generally, urea produces more nitrogen at the lowest cost.
- The urea improves the performance of other forms of nitrogen fertilizer.
- Urea reduces pollutant emissions.
- Urea, unlike nitrate, does not have the fire and explosion properties and is the storage of natural gas.
- Note that you should not store urea granule with ammonium nitrate when you export it. Because these materials quickly absorb water when in contact.
- You can use urea as a solid or soluble fertilizer or as a spray.
- You can mix urea with hermetic acids.
Five tips for using urea granules
- Urea granules use:
you can apply granular urea to corn, winter wheat, or any other small seed. However, this program should be in the cold seasons. In warm temperatures (60 ° F or higher), urea tends to have ammonia in contact with plant material.
- If you add urea to the grass in summer, you should use urea fertilizer that has high rainfall probability.
- Urea can also be used as a spray for some products, such as potatoes, wheat, vegetables and cobs. For many products, the amount of nitrogen at a time should not exceed 20 kg of nitrogen per hectare.
- For plants with acidic soil, urea is one of the most preferred fertilizers for acidic soil.
- To gardeners who have products like strawberries, blueberries and corn.
- Currently, urea fertilizer is used for citrus and a lot of saffron in the country.
Sulfur-coated phosphorus-reinforced urea ammonium sulfate fertilizer. It also is in granular form. The content of nitrogen is in the form of urea and ammonia nitrogen. In the form of ammonia, you can convert the nitrogen into a faster form than the urea and provides a rapid supply. Slow release. As it also is coated with sulfur, it prevents the losses caused by turning into urine or gas. Total sulfur content is 35%.
Thanks to the elemental sulfur in the structure, it helps to reduce soil pH and prevent the formation of fungi and bacteria. Phosphorus and zinc is reinforced so versatile feeding. Gives fruit and grain formation. It provides labor saving because it allows nitrogen and sulfur to be applied at once. The application is easy, the cost is low.